Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 23, 2012

Looks like my P-Day is actually going to be on Mondays now. We got here and had one schedule and then yesterday everything changed. It is so awesome here nd the spirit is so powerful. My companion and I get along really well and we have a lot of fun. Our district is pretty good too. I get along with everyone in it. I have seen a couple missionaries here from Morgan. It was really good to see Zaine here and have a familiar face to see. It is crazy how much seeing a familiar face was so uplifting. Spanish is hard but I will just keep working my hardest and it will come eventually. I probably should have done more spanish studying at home so when I got here I could actually understand a little bit. I am learning more and more each day though so that is good. I love being here in the MTC it is great. It is for sure there is no place that I would rather be than here in the MTC. I know for sure now why I was called to serve a mission speaking Spanish. I know if the Lord would have sent me somewhere English Speaking that the MTC would have been more of a breeze for me. The spanish is making me stretch and work harder than I ever have had to before. It is crazy. THings are good though. My companion is Elder Steenhoek. He is from Texas. There is a kid in my zone from Bear RIver his name is Elder Newman. We found out the other day that we wrestled each other our Freshman year. Small world. It is crazy how small the word is and how I keep running into people that I share something or someone in common with. I am so grateful to be here and to be learning so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment