Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012

This past week has been super awesome! We have had awesome firesides every time that we have had them! Russell M Nelson came and spoke to us last Tuesday and it was amazing! He is an amazing apostle of God! The spirit is amazing! The spanish is coming slowly but surely! I am having a blast!  I love getting packages and goodies! A quote from yesterday from our Fireside that I loved! ""If you stay happy you will have the right kind of fun, if you have the right kind of fun you will be good, If you be good you will do good!"" I thought that was awesome and that I should share that with you! Yesterday was awesome though! After the fireside we had what is called Hasta Ver which is from the song god be with you till we meet again in spanish! It was basically just a goodbye party for our zone leaders and their district! We got new Zone Leaders and it is Kade Dearden'''s Cousing Elder Zemcik I think that is how you spell it and Elder Newman the kid I wrestled my freshman year! It is crazy I have almost been here for two weeks the time is flying and I am having fun! I am still getting along well with my companion and my district for the most part!

No comments:

Post a Comment