Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014

What a week!  It started out with interviews with President on Monday.  It was a lot of fun and it was awesome to be able to go to one of my old areas after the interview with President.  I got to go and say goodbye!  I really enjoyed it!  It's awesome to be able to go back after time and see the good that you have done in the lives of the people.  We had a lot planned and how they say here this week is "Holy Week".  It was fun.  We planned interchanges on Tuesday and Wednesday.  I left my area for both of the interchanges.  It was crazy on Wednesday I got to interview one of my old investigators for her baptism last week.  It was awesome talking to her and seeing really how much her life has changed and how much the gospel has blessed her life.  Her life has really changed.  It was fun seeing it and seeing the changes in her life.  She asked me to baptize her - it was an awesome experience.  Come to find out after we left the interview and throughout the day we find out that there wasn't going to be any transport on Thursday or Friday and that I was stuck there until Saturday.  It was crazy and the longest interchange I have ever been on.  I was so stressful because I wasn't in my own area basically the whole week but we had a lot of fun in the interviews.  I was able to learn and help the Elder I was with a lot.  It really blows me away how the time flies by.  God really knows his children and puts them in circumstances so that they can change and become better.  I look back on the places I've been and the people I have met and it really has been to help me change and be better.  Sadly the mission is coming to an end but it's been a good ride while it's lasted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment