Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 21, 2012

Things are pretty crazy here but I love it so much! This past week has been interesting we had L Tom Perry come and speak to us and it was so incredible! It is crazy being able to hear from apostles on a regular basis! Loco! I am going to apologize now if my spelling is terrible because I am hurrying and I am forgetting how to spell in English so this is a problem! The Spanish is coming a lot faster than I thought!  I am learning so much and I love it! I love being a missionary! It is a lot of fun! I get along with my companion well and I have made some awesome friends in my district! Their definitely are some Elders that I will be friends with after! It is crazy I have been gone for over a month and I leave the country 4 weeks from today which is exciting and nerve racking at the same time! It is awesome being a missionary in the MTC but I cant wait to get out into the field and actually have real investigators that need the gospel! I cant wait to have real experiences and I want to help the people so bad! I just got back from the temple this morning and I am so grateful to be a member of this church because we have temples that seal our families for eternities!  I am so grateful for temples! We had the Temple President from the Provo temple speak with us last night and it was incredible! It was one of the most powerful spiritual experiences I have had since I have been here it really touched my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment