Friday, October 12, 2012

October 8, 2012

Well it was a great week! Conference was super awesome! I loved
watching conference and it blew me away about the missionaries! It is
super exciting to be here serving and here the revelation that they
are receiving for the church! WE had a pretty crazy week! We have been
working hard lately with the less active and inactive members of this
ward! Dont worry there are only like 800 of them! So we have a lot of
work to do! We have been horrible lately and havent been finding new
people to teach so we have to pick up the slack and get working in
that!  The work is great and I am loving every minute of it! We have
really great investigators and a couple of them are preparing to be
baptized in the coming weeks! Their is a family that we are teaching
and the father is a pastor of a different church but he came to our
church for the first time 2 weeks ago! We are working a lot and really
hard with this family because the mom and some of the children all
want to be baptized but the father holds them back a little bit since
he is a pastor but we have seen some miracles in him and really some
changes to his personality and we think and have the faith that he is
going to change and that we are going to baptize the whole family! The
field really is white and ready to be harvested we just have to put
more of our part and when we do we find a bunch! It is crazy to see
how many people are here and how many are ready to receive the
restored gospel! It is a lot of fun to be here working and I feel
comfortable with my spanish and that I can communicate with any person
that I find in the street with confidence that the Lord is going to
give me the words to say! Like the prophets say God is a god of
miracles! We just have to work to see them! I know that is so true and
have seen so many miracles through my faith and thanks to God! I hope
all of you can see the miracles that the gospel brings in your life!
Love you all and hope you have a great week! Keep praying for me and
that we can find new investigators!

No comments:

Post a Comment