Friday, February 8, 2013

February 4, 2013

It has been an interesting week.  It all started last Monday - I am in the middle of teaching a lesson and reading from the scriptures and from the roof fell two lizards and landed right on top of my scriptures!  I was a little shocked.  I had no idea what to do - the sisters we were visiting were all freaking out.  It was a pretty funny experience.  It will definitely be an experience that they nor I will ever forget.  We had a good week.  We are teaching a really positive family that if all goes well they will be baptized in the next couple of weeks.  There is lots of work to do but I know the Lord has his hands in the work.  It was pretty sweet this week we also had interviews with President - it is always fun to be with President.  He just told me that the Lord had put me here for a reason and that he and the Lord trusted in me and knew that I could help change the area.  The work continues but we are in need of lots of prayers.  Please pray for Isabel and also the Zolano Family.  We are hoping they will get baptized and progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment