Thursday, February 13, 2014

February 10, 2014

Well another week has come and gone!  Transfers!  I got moved back to one of my old zones!  I am in Guiamaca as a Zone Leader.  We are opening the zone or in other words my companion and I are both new here.  Not only that but we are basically opening the area.  It's good.  I got to the new zone and we are basically all starting from scratch in the zone; we don't have very many baptism dates and they haven't been finding new investigators.  I just told my companion that if we want to see changes in the zone we have to be the examples to make it happen.  We just started working to find new families to be teaching.  We found 5 new families this week.  Just about every day that I was here we found a new family to be teaching.  Then as we were praying every day to put new baptism dates; I know God heard our prayers!  We had an activity here in the branch on Saturday and one guy we have never met showed up so we talked to him and he said he was going to go to church.  As we went and passed by all of our investigators to invite them to come to church every one said they were going to go but last minute they all backed out; it was really sad.  As we were sitting there waiting this guy, his name is Nelson, showed up out of no where.  We then talked to him again and we went and visited him after church.  As we were teaching him he explained his desire to change his life and we put him with a baptism date for March 1st.  It was such an awesome experience.  I know that God is hearing and answering our prayers.  It has been a really rough week with lots of problems but I know God is blessing us and if we continue to be humble and diligent he is going to bless us with more success.  This really is Gods work and nothing will stop it.  His diligent and faithful servants will have success.  Pray for Nelson and for us so we can have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment