Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 11, 2012

This past week has been one of the most incredible weeks that I have had since I have been here in the MTC.  First Tuesday was incredible because that night Marlin K Jensen spoke and it was his last time that he would ever speak as a member of the 70!  He put his whole heart and soul into that talk!  It was so amazing and so spiritual that it caught me on fire and more fired up to share the Gospel.  He talked about that we can't afford to have an off day in the service of the Lord; just like when we went to get our patriarchal blessings - we wouldn't want the patriarch to be having a bad day because that document he give us is personal thoughts from God about who we are, what we were before and who we can become.  It is crazy and he related it to being on the Lord's errand especially as missionaries because we cannot afford to have a bad day which is so true because the people need us to be in tune with the spirit in order that we can help them come unto Christ more in their life and help them receive the restored Gospel.  Wednesday I got to host Randon and see Matt and Grant - that was so awesome.  I am so pumped that they are all serving missions - that is incredible - definitely a tender mercy of the Lord!  I am so excited.  I cannot wait to get out and help the people of Honduras to receive the Gospel.  Sunday we heard a President that is over missionary work and he talked about relationships with our companions and it was humbling to me and I have decide that from now on throughout the rest of my life I am going to be positive about everything.  Because when we are being critics we miss the beauty and the finer things of life and we cannot feel the spirit and the spirit is essential in the work and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment