Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 18, 2012

I am finally leaving and I am so pumped.  I love missionary work!  So this past week has flown by and I am super pumped to get out into the real world!  My Spanish definitely isn't perfect and neither is my English at this point.  I can't understand everything in Spanish but I don't need to because I have the spirit as my guide and he will direct my every decision and move!
I just finished the New Testament and it is amazing!  I have learned so much about my Savior and it has just increased my desire to help people and change the world.  I love this gospel so much and I know that it is true.
I got to hear Sheri Dew speak and she is amazing.  She talked about receiving the blessings that God has for us.  All the blessings of God have been restored and all we have to do to get them is work and ask for them.
I am so excited to be a missionary.  I know God provides a way for us to accomplish all things without a doubt.  I know I am here for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment