Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June 25, 2012

My first week in Honduras and can I just say it is beautiful her.  I am serving in a city called Comayagua - it is a 2 hour bus ride from Tegucigalpa.  My companion is from Guatemala.  I love it here!  It is really hot all the time though I will adjust.  We walk all the time.  It has been incredible teaching real people that need the gospel.  This week we committed a man to baptism.  He is so incredible.  He is blind and can't read very well so it is hard teaching him but he understands and is positive and acceptive of our message.  The other day we went to a place called Anonas; it is a 20 minute bus ride and then two hours of hiking through the mountains to find the people.  It is pretty intense.  The people here are so humble and loving.  It is crazy to see the differences in cultures and even in the different parts of our area.
I am so pumped up to serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment