Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 4, 2012

I love the MTC.  I am super excited about missionary work and so fired up about the gospel!  I love it so much!  I love learning about my Savior; the more I read about him the more and greater my desire to help people grow.  We received 23 missionaries into our zone this week which was crazy!  We got some awesome missionaries.  I love talking to the sisters because it reminds me of my own sisters and makes me so happy!  I love it here so much but I can't wait to get out and help people that need their lives and eternities changed.  Just a cool story from this past week.  I was reading in the Ensign the conference talks and I had a prompting to share the one I was reading by Richard G Scott with another missionary in my district.  SO I did and after he read it he pulled me aside and we went out into the hall and talked and he was in tears, well we both were, and he said that he had found an answer to a prayer that he had been searching for, for a very long time.  It was incredible and got me so fired up to help people.  The tender mercies of the Lord really are the best!  The spirit is a real gift I know and feel it daily!  I love the gospel so much and I testify of its truthfulness.  It is amazing and life changing.  2 weeks and I fly out of the US for the most intimidating but the best experience of a life time.  I can't wait to help the people of Honduras.  I love them all so much and I don't even know them at all yet.  A lot of times we don't recognize the spirit but one thing we have to realize is if we are worthy and following the commandments and when we do good things that is of the spirit.  The spirit is the most incredible thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment