Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 17, 2014

This week has come and gone.  I am going into my last transfer this week!!!  Crazy how fast time flies.  Time is just gone.  That's alright we are here to work until the end.  This week was a good week.  I got to do interchanges this week with one of my old areas; it was awesome.  We went to teach a family that I found and was teaching about a year ago.  It was so awesome to talk to them.  When I was teaching them a year ago the lady had a dream that the Church was true and when we gave her husband a blessing he was completely healed within a few days.  It was such a miracle being able to be with them again and being able to share with them the gospel.  We taught them the restoration and it was basically just a reminder for what I had taught them a year ago.  This week was also a multi-stake conference and it was really sweet because I got to see a lot of the people from my old area.  It made me realize without a doubt that no effort is wasted and that everything we do as missionaries is for a reason.  We also put a baptismal date with Brayan for this week.  It's going to be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment