Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 24, 2014

Another week has come and gone and there aren't many left ahead of me.  It was transfer week - I stayed in my area with my companion; it will be a good transfer.  We have been really frustrated for the lack of success in the zone and in our own area.  We sat down to talk about it the day after the changes and finally we feel good about being together and the zone.  We have a lot of work to do but we made the plans necessary to be able to have success next month.  I have been reading the Book of Mormon a lot lately; I set the goal to finish it before I come home and it has really been awesome.  Right now in the mission we have had a focus on the atonement in our studies.  I have noticed as I have been reading the Book of Mormon that it talks so much about Christ and his atonement.  I am so grateful to have the Book of Mormon because it really is the key to our knowledge of the Savior.  Without the Book of Mormon we wouldn't really understand the sacrifice that the Savior has done for us.  We really are so blessed as members of the church to have it.  I love this gospel and I love sharing it with the world.  Pray for us - we need it this week!  We are going to burn ourselves out this week inviting everyone to be baptized and to go to church.  It is going to be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment