Thursday, March 6, 2014

March 3, 2014

This week was a good week!  We spent a lot of time traveling; we went to the city twice and that is always really tiring.  We visited Nelson everyday this week up until his baptism Saturday.  It was awesome to see all the changes that he has made in his life.  It has been a real rough road for him to take and he has made a lot of really hard changes in his life but he is happy now.  He told me that he feels different now; he feels like a new person and he is super excited for it.  He is excited that the people are going to see him as a different person.  President invited all of us that starting last week we all started to study the atonement for the next four weeks; it has been a really awesome experience.  I have learned so much about the atonement.  It makes me realize it is the center of our message.  Everything depends on the atonement.  I loved one thing I read - the atonement is the greatest and most important act ever done in human history.  There isn't anything more important that it.  I kn ow it is true.  I am so grateful for the atonement.  Just studying it makes me want to become more and more like my Savior.  Without it we are lost.  We should thank God daily for the gift of the atonement and as we do it we will see the changes that it makes in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment