Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

Things are good and time is flying by.  We had interchanges this week with the assistants and in my old area again!  The assistant's area is right by the temple and we had a lesson with an investigator family in the house of some temple workers; it made me realize the power there is in the temple.  I loved entering into their house and it felt so much like home because the spirit was there so strong.  Then this Saturday when we were on interchanges in my old area it was a lot of fun.  The Sisters had called me earlier in the week and had asked me if I could go baptize a little girl that I had been teaching over a year ago; it was awesome to be able to do it.  I was talking with the little girls mom who can't get baptized yet for some problems with the commandments and it really made me realize that the people really do feel the truth of our message.  Sometime they don't accept it in the moment but they really do feel the truth of it and even if years pass that feeling doesn't go away.  It's true that when the Holy Ghost speaks to someone it is something eternal.  I love this gospel and I know it is true.  It is the true source of happiness in this life.  This week is going to be great with General Conference!  We are seeing lots of differences in the branch and in the zone but this week determines everything.  Pray for us so that we can take a couple of families to General Conference this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment