Sunday, August 26, 2012

August 20, 2012

 I guess the second oldest clock is here in Comayagua!  WE went and visited it and
it was pretty sweet! Its also in a catholic church so that was pretty
interesting to enter in there but oh well! It is also the tallest
building here in the whole city so it was awesome to go up top and see
the whole city! As for the other more important things this week we
received 26 REFERENCES!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy we have sooo many to visit!
These arent just normal references either they are all people that
have business and our prominent people here! So it is pretty
interesting going with the sister that gave us the references to visit
them! We had the chance to visit some of them the other day and it so
happened they are one of the richest families that live here in the
city! They have a super huge house 2 giant stores and a hotel! It is
pretty crazy and a little intimidating at first to enter but they were
super nice and we have an appointment to go back and teachg them again
so we are praying that they will be receptive and can progress! They
could help the church here grow sooo much! Also this week we went to
the Anonas and we were teaching a man and his family and he has
problems with chewing tobacco and we asked if he had any and he said
yes and after the spirit prompted me to tell him give it to me! So I
did it and it was pretty interesting moment he didnt think I was
serious at first but I was! He eventually gave it too me and as we
were walking out of the Mountains I threw it off the edge so that he
cant have it hahahahaha it was a pretty great moment! It is super
crazy what the spirit can prompt you to do if you are listnening! AS
for the most important of all we had 2 baptisms this week! Thanks to
God we are having a lot of success because really without him we
cannot do anything! We baptized 2 boys one is 9 years old and the
other is 12 they are brothers! They are super shy but were super
excited to be baptized! They have been super fun to teach and help!
they are awesome and we are working with their other 2 brothers to
baptize them as well! It really has been an awesome week we are
working super hard and time is flying by! It is crazy my life has
never gone by this fast! It is insane but I love it and I love being
here working hard! I decided though that I need to be more bold we
always here the evangelicals teach or preach and they are super crtazy
and bold! If they can be this bold and they are teaching lies than I
can do it as a true representative of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment