Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 27, 2012

This past week was great we finally have
a family that is progressing and our goal is to baptize them bfore we
have transfers! It was the man who I asked for his tobacoo and his
family! He had been chewing tobacoo bascially all of his life and
since that moment he has chewed tobacco since! He really is showing
desires to change and be baptized! He and his wife have been talking
about being baptized and getting married so that they can do it! We
are going to work like crazy men to get it done in the next two weeks
we have to do a lot with their papers for their marriage! It will be
great! Really we are super busy and we have a lot of work to do! We
have found new families and hope to continue teaching! We went to the
Anonas like always this week and I must be crazy because we had to
take a bunch of stuff with us! I had like 30 pounds worth of stuff in
my backpack to hike 1 hour in the mountains! I must have been crazy
but that is ok it was worth the pain! I see the miracles of God so
much here it is incredible what we really can accomplish through our
faith! Everything is based on our faith! I have really been trying to
stengthen my faith to see more and moer miracles! I love this work it
is the greatest there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment