Sunday, December 23, 2012

December 17, 2012

What a week!  This area is going to be a good experience.  It's a little town and everyone knows everyone.  They are all super poor and there are maybe 10 paved roads in the whole town - it is great!  There are a ton of hills as well.  It is super beautiful here.  As for this week it was a great one!  We have been working super hard and trying to make the changes necessary.  We have to make a lot of changes and help the members.  This area they are thinking about closing it and shutting down the branch.  The branch is a small branch of 20 to 30 active members.  We have a lot of work to do  - me and my companion - if things don't go well the mission will be saying goodbye to this area.  The pressure is on!  It is great though I have seen a lot of miracles just in the time that I have been here.  We decided to fast on Saturday - me and my companion and really it built my testimony of fasting.  We were fasting really to receive a lot of help and direction in the area and it happened.  We were fasting to have a baptism and a lot of things and I asked the Lord in my prayers to give me the opportunity to talk in Sacrament too.  The Lord has answered our prayers.  Next week we will be having a baptism, an investigator that has been going to church for over a year has finally accepted to be baptized.  The work is going great.  Keep praying a lot for us - we need all the divine help we can bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment