Monday, December 31, 2012

December 24, 2012

Well it has been a super interesting week in the work of the Lord.  I have really had to trust in the Lord in this new area.  He has given me the strength to be able to continue working and even stand up against sin.  He really has given me the power to stand up for what is right and I feel the difference in my life.  He gave me the strength to do something I never could have before to stand up in front of a group of missionaries that were doing some things they weren't supposed to do.  God really loves us and it is in the hard times of our lives that we find strength if we look in the right spot.  God loves and strengthens us always.  I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and that you feel the love and strength of Christ in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment