Monday, December 10, 2012

November 26, 2012

It was a super great week!  The work is awesome.  Yesterday Paty got baptized at 7:30 in the morning!  It was an awesome experience after months of teaching her she finally got baptized and it was the most amazing baptism I have had in my mission as of right now.  After she was baptized and changed and came back out we gave her the chance to share her feelings and testimony and when she got up to start talking she just started crying and crying.  When she regained control she started to tell us what happened.  She told us when she came up out of the water she looked where everyone was sitting and in the front row she saw her parents sitting in the front row.  The crazy thing is her parents died years ago.  It was one of the most amazing experiences I have had.  I was just full of the spirit.  It was just a testimony to me that really there are angels working here among us preparing the hearts of the people to be baptized and to come unto Christ!  This work really is the best!  Gods hand is in the work and his angles are supporting us.  I know the angels are always around us and now I have a confirmation of that.  I hope you are having experiences with angels in your lives as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment