Monday, December 10, 2012

December 3, 2012

What a week!  It was pretty crazy!  We had a plan to baptize two of the Bishops nieces but it didn't happen.  Their grandma died this week and so we didn't have contact with them from Thursday until Sunday!  Sadly Claris and Genesis weren't baptized.  It was a little sad and we were a little down for a day but all is well.  We invited them to be baptized for this Saturday and they accepted!  It looks like this month will be a great one for this area!  We have transfers this week and I am pretty sure I am heading out of Comayagua and who knows where I am going.  I will go and do what the Lord commands.  Yesterday we had the chance to go to the First Presidency Devotional and I loved it a lot.  I loved their words that we just need to accept the things that people are giving!  It's so true we expect to give back something bigger and more expensive!  It shouldn't be like that it should be focused in the Savior!  We should all try and give the greatest gift that we all have and that being the Gospel!  There is nothing better than someone can receive the gospel.  I am looking forward to the greatest Christmas of my life to keep working and giving the people what they really need!  The Gospel!  There is no greater gift of happiness that you can get!  I invite all of you this Christmas that you can give a Book of Mormon to someone that you know!  You all know someone that needs it!  Find them!  Give it!  Remember "True love is a reflection of the Savior's love" (Thomas S Monson) - it is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment